Introduction to this blog!

So i really wanted to become more of an active blogger;  plus i also really enjoy talking about and watching films regularly.  So a film review blog seemed like a perfectly natural progression.


In my living room i have an extensive library of Blu-ray films, non are relatively recent however most of them are quite brilliant pieces of film history.


Over the coming years i hope to bring you my thoughts on each of these films by going back over them and watching each one, scene by scene and giving my impressions.


Unfortunately i have timed this blog abit poorly as i am in the middle of preparing for my summer exams, therefore free time is short and relatively precious. 


However, any time that i do find my self twiddling my thumbs, i will be sure to sit down and try to view the odd film.


Thank you for reading and in the words of everyone's favorite Indian shop owner "please come again."

No comments:

Post a Comment